Technology has its effect in everyday activity in our life. In this Technology driven world it is needless to say every one of us should be up dated with the latest technological applications. Now, the usage of internet has increased at an aggressive rate, in almost all parts of the world. People find Internet more productive, and when it comes to know the information there is a strong need to create a website for the businesses as every business is trying to have a web presence. So there is a greater competition and also greater need to own a website.
Needless to say about the importance of internet and how it transformed the entire world in a single mouse click. If a customer needs any information related to any product or service, there is a lot of tendency among the customers to search in search engines to find out information. This really helps to save their time and also to get the best one and also to make their best choice in choosing the best product.
Also see : How to Make Your Website 10 Times Better
Well let’s discuss the advantages of having your own website for your business.
- Reflects your business in a more presentation manner and in range of styles.
- You can present your business in a more artistic style or in your own style so that you can choose the best way based on your own thoughts which will help you to get more business.
- Saves your customers time, as you can communicate your entire business products and services in a website form of four to five pages.
- If you have a website your business runs through 24/7 environment and 365 days in a year.
- If you have a website no need to set up huge expenses to set up a physical existence for communication.
- You can present your innovative ideas in your website, where there is a huge opportunity to convert visitor into a customer through your words.
- Your website is not confined only to particular geographical area of location, as your website is visited by all over the world. More chances of gaining customers world wide.
- Website promotes interactivity with your customers as most of the customers are online in present scenario of technology.
- You can market your business more effectively in very less time by using latest applications which will enable your business to become powerful.
- Website helps your business to be competitive as more and more businesses are having a website, not having a website will lead you stay back in competition. If you have a website it helps you stay competitive with the rest of the businesses.
Recommended : Optimizing Your Website For Conversions
2 Secrets To Building An Insanely Popular Website /Blog
I never listen to the “big” bloggers. All they do is stomp on us and mock us by giving us false traffic generating techniques, and other strategies that may have worked when they first started out, but now it’s completely useless!
Blog-Popularity Blogging in 2017 was a breeze. Set up any type of blog in any niche, and watch it grow up overnight. Back then all you needed to do was write halfway decent content, publish it, and share it with some friends. It was too insanely easy! There was no competition, and no chance a new blog would go completely unnoticed. Everyone was given a chance to become successful.
WELCOME TO 2018
The internet marketing niche, along with a few other popular topics on the internet are exploding. There are thousands (possibly) millions of internet marketing blogs!
Competition has gone through the roof! New bloggers no longer can share their blog with a few friends and have it go viral.
Now, the days of sharing your blog with 10 friends might not even give you 10 visits!
In order to market as if you are marketing in 2018, you need to follow two simple strategies.
You may like : Things You Must Know Before Start Blogging in 2018
CAN 1 BE BETTER THAN 1 MILLION?
Your blog was just hit by a roaring 1 million visitors from all of the social bookmarking sites (Stumble Upon, Digg, Reddit, etc.). Each visitor stays an average of half a second. (Horrible traffic)
Your server ends up crashing and you check to see how much money you made from Clickbank and AdSense. Nothing. Nothing. Nothing.
But, one visitor, one visitor, one visitor is all it takes to sell one product. One highly targeted visitor, only one highly targeted visitor!
Also see : The Overall History of Blogging
WRITE LIKE NEVER BEFORE
Writing is one of the two secrets to creating an insanely popular blog. I’ve learned that the longer I spend writing my posts, the more effective they become.
Makes sense right? A highly targeted post is better than one million terrible posts. Sound familiar?
One highly targeted post, only one highly targeted post!
I’ve spent days, literally writing one article. After all of the hard work, it finally pays off. You will realize how much work you put in compared to the result was nothing, as soon as you start writing amazing content!
How will writing super amazing content work? Look at the biggest blogs in the world. The content they produce is the best in the world (That’s why they are the most popular in the world).
If one of the biggest blogs in the world wrote an article in 30 minutes like you do, then yes they would lose readers because readers want good content, not bad content that was slapped together last night at 1 am.
Slow down! You don’t need to post every day. There are many popular blogs that don’t post an article every day. If you can’t write for at least two hours a day, then don’t!
Use your own voice. Don’t try to copy someone else. You have to be unique in order to succeed.
Hiring a writer is fine, but all of us can’t do this… yet. It would be awesome to hire someone (a professional) to do the writing for you too!
Also See : 8 Simple Ways To Make Your Blog Content More Shareable And Accessible By A Larger Audience
Guest blogging has been around since 2008, but most marketers are just too lazy to do it.
When you start to guest post, you need to stick with the “write like never before” tactic.
Why should you still spend a lot of time writing articles for other blogs?
Some blogs may not even accept your guest post if it is not good, and the blog that does accept your horrible guest post will give yourself a bad impression to all of your very first readers.
There are many different ways to guest post. First (my favorite is using a guest post exchanging site like Who’s Your Blogger?) Second you can contact the blog owner by his email or contact page.
Who’s holding you back? Stop reading and start guest posting! It’s for your own good.
You may like to read : Do You Think Guest Blogging Is Your Way to the Top & IS Guest Blogging For Links Only or For Branding Also?
Hope the above tips will helpyou getting your way & you can also join our Digital Marketing Course in Delhi for more.
What do you think? How do you guest post? Do you contact the blogger directly, or using some different technique. please share with us below.